Wednesday, January 18, 2012

33 Weeks!

Getting bigger & bigger!
Foods: All of it. I will eat it! Especially in the mornings I'm sooooo starving! I eat a bowl of cereal right when I wake up and within an hour and a half I'm already starving again, so I've been trying to have bagels or english muffins etc. on hand for my second breakfast :)  Speaking of cereal, I've officially entered into my eating a thousand bowls of cereal phase of pregnancy. Just like Landon's!
Best moment this week: Having spring semester kick off on campus - it's fun having students back in town! I took Landon over to one of the sororities last night to visit some girls and they were all amazed at how big my baby bump has gotten!
Movement: I can tell she's starting to run out of room in there! All of her movements are really big now and her feet are frequently kicking around up in my ribs. She's also started getting hiccups very frequently!
Labor signs: I've definitely started having some Braxton Hicks contractions, especially if I've been up moving around working around the house a lot and am tired by the end of the night. Nothing regular or to worry about though!
What I miss: BREATHING! My lungs/diaphragm are getting squished now which makes getting deep breaths really hard, especially if I'm sitting down.
How I'm feeling: Emotionally, I'm getting more and more excited. I just can't believe how soon we'll be meeting our Little Miss! I'm also becoming much more nostalgic about my time with Landon as my sole focus, since I know that's coming to a close. Physically, I'm starting to get a lot more tired, and my hips have started hurting a little more. Still nothing terrible though!
Milestones: We have Landon's new room ready for him to move in to! I mostly haven't moved him over yet simply because it makes me sad to think about him not being in his baby room we brought him home to anymore :(  But we'll move him over soon and then get to work girlifying (that's definitely a word) his old room. 

Only 7 weeks to go! And if she were to come as early as Landon, it would only be 5 weeks. WHOA!
Aaaaaand today is also a special day for another reason. Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for. In fact, he's way better than any girl would even THINK to ask for! I love you Kyle!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww happy birthday to your hubby!!! I hope you are able to enjoy these last few weeks with your only child!

SarahB said...

Tracy- you look so good! It kinda freaks me out to read your blog cause every time I do, I realize I will be where you are in NO TIME! It will definitely be interesting to see if we can hold out on finding out the gender- especially with all our ultrasounds- it's like temptation once (and twice!) a month from here on out! BUT I am really having fun not knowing-as weird as that sounds. I hope we can see each other before we are moms of TWO!!!

Tatiana said...

Happy birthday to your leading man!
I swear the time went by so fast. People used to say this to me all the time when I was pregnant and I was always thinking "You're only saying this bc you don't have to deal with being pregnant." At times if felt like an eternity for me.
But seriously. You've got 7 weeks! I swear you'll blink and she'll be in your arms :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...